The oldest china town name after "Attap Street", big burn on wooden shop area with 'Attap' before 1884,
rebuilt by first building concrete cement in area china town, right hand
side building, the first police station in post office,built by third
raja Charles Vyner Brooke, famous architectural firm of Swan and
McClaren in Singapore, completed 1932, now is post office.